- Woodworking Classes - Tool Skills, practice and theory
- Core Tools
- The Toolbox
- Visit our Showroom / Warehouse
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Australia
- Tools For Wood
- Layout & Measuring Tools
- Books & DVDs
- Woodworking Benches & Hardware
- Tool Shows & Events
- Shipping Policy
Sharpening is alone the most important part of woodworking. It greatly affects how any tool performs. Being able to sharpen tools quickly and efficiently at will is a great benefit to any woodworker, chef or artisan.
We believe we offer the best advice and products to achieve this goal. Please take advantage of our downloads.
- Honing (3)Magni-Focuser (8)DMT Dia-Flat Diamond Coated Lapping Plate (2)Galbert Drawsharp (3)Grobet Triangular Saw Files (4)Adhesive-Backed Sandpaper (5)Ohishi (8)Display: List / GridShow:Sort By:Auger Bit File For sharpening auger bits and indispensable for many other tasks around the..AUD $ 19.00Handle for 2-4 inch files (B) ..AUD $ 5.00Handle for 4-6 inch files (C) ..AUD $ 5.00Handle for 6-10 inch files (D) ..AUD $ 5.00The perfect tool to use for David Charlesworth's ruler trick (as seen in his DVD..AUD $ 10.00Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 Pages)