- Woodworking Classes - Tool Skills, practice and theory
- Core Tools
- The Toolbox
- Visit our Showroom / Warehouse
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Australia
- Knew Concepts Fret & Coping Saws
- Tools For Wood
- Blue Spruce Toolworks
- Layout & Measuring Tools
- Books, Catalogue & DVDs
- Woodworking Benches & Hardware
- Tool Shows & Events
- Shipping Policy
Chisel Fishtail 1/2"
Fishtail Chisels are perfect for reaching the back corners of half blind dovetails and paring other hard to reach areas. Their unique shape offers versatility for right and left hand recesses. 25 degree bevel. 0-1 Tool Steel, to hold a keen edge at lower bevel angles, and for ease of sharpening. Hardened to RC 60-62. Lie-Nielsen Chisels have Maine-harvested Hornbeam handles. Both standard and long handles available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: