Starrett Band Saw Blade 13x3 3550
Starrett Band Saw Blade
|Blade Length mm||TPI||Blade width mm||Tooth shape|
Please note: these are not a stocked item, brands of saws will have different lengths for their blades.
Make sure you tell us the Blade Length of your saw, and write that in the instruction section of your order.
We can order different TPI, Widths, and tooth shapes, but you will have to ring us for details and pricing.
• Ideal for a variety of woodworking applications
• Can includes blades as thin as 0.50mm (.020") for contour cutting fine hardwoods and thicker blades for tough tasks including pallet work
• Hardened spring tempered back and ground, precision set teeth with positive tooth angles
• Thin kerf
• Longer life and faster cutting with less feed
• High production rates and increased yields
• Can be re-sharpened
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: