- Woodworking Classes - Tool Skills, practice and theory
- Core Tools
- The Toolbox
- Visit our Showroom / Warehouse
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Australia
- Knew Concepts Fret & Coping Saws
- Tools For Wood
- Blue Spruce Toolworks
- Layout & Measuring Tools
- Books, Catalogue & DVDs
- Woodworking Benches & Hardware
- Tool Shows & Events
- Shipping Policy
The Woodworker Vol. IV: The Charles H. Hayward Years: The Shop & Furniture
This is fourth and final book in the series "The Woodworker: The Charles H. Hayward Years." This book covers three different topics.
1) The Workshop, including the design and construction of workbenches, tool chests and wall cabinets. There's also an entire section devoted to "appliances,"which are workshop accessories such as shooting boards.
2) Furniture & its Details, includes a discussion of all the important Western furniture styles, including their construction, mouldings and metal hardware. This section also includes the construction drawings for many important and famous pieces of furniture examined by Charles H. Hayward during his tenure at The Woodworker magazine.
3) Odds & Sods. In addition to offering its readers practical information for the shop, The Woodworker also asked it subscribers to think about the craft and its place in modern society. We have included many of our favorite philosophical pieces in this final section
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: