The Carcass Saw is used for precise cuts across the grain, cutting tenon shoulders, and defining the edges of a dado. An ideal complement to the Dovetail Saw.
It has 14 points per inch, filed crosscut, for cutting quickly, yet accurately and smoothly.
- Blade is .020" (.5mm) thick, with a .003" (.076mm) set.
- Overall length, including handle, is 19" (48.26cm), with an overall height of 4-7/8" (12.38cm).
- Usable blade dimensions are 14" (35.56cm) long by 2¼" (5.71cm) deep.
*Please note that our Curly Maple handles have natural color and figure variations in the wood grain.
- Brand: Lie-Nielsen Toolworks
- Product Code: 1-SAW-CS
- Availability: Ordered - waiting manufacture
- Ex Tax: AUD $253.64
Tags: Carcass Saw