- Woodworking Classes - Tool Skills, practice and theory
- Core Tools
- The Toolbox
- Visit our Showroom / Warehouse
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Australia
- Tools For Wood
- Layout & Measuring Tools
- Books & DVDs
- Woodworking Benches & Hardware
- Tool Shows & Events
- Shipping Policy
Knew Concepts 6 1/2" Coping Saw
6½" Coping Saw with Cam-lever & 360° Rotation Blade-Hooks
The blade is tensioned by a cam-lever and pulls so taut that the blade "sings" when plucked. Chris Schwarz (Popular Woodworking) said “...it's more like sawing with an unbendable wire than a floppy steel hotdog (which is what is typical of most saws)”. Make turns that are tighter than ever before.
The solid steel blade-hooks lock in eight 45° positions for a full 360° rotation. The hooks are spring loaded to prevent inadvertent rotation. Each hook assembly must be squeezed together to index. When released, the internal spring locks them in position again.
- Machined from 3/16" thick 6061-T6 aluminum. Weighs only 8 ounces.
- Accepts standard 6.5" pinned coping saw blades
- 6-1/2" deep throat
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: