- Woodworking Classes - Tool Skills, practice and theory
- Core Tools
- The Toolbox
- Visit our Showroom / Warehouse
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Australia
- Knew Concepts Fret & Coping Saws
- Tools For Wood
- Blue Spruce Toolworks
- Layout & Measuring Tools
- Books, Catalogue & DVDs
- Woodworking Benches & Hardware
- Tool Shows & Events
- Shipping Policy
Blue Spruce MSys Handle ShakerJarrah Blk Ferrule
Handle Only, Shaker with Black ferrule, hard Jarrah timber, for an easy pen style grip for dovetailing.
Recomended for the Small Marking blades either .032 or the finer .020, and the small conical scratch awl .125 diam
N.B. Make sure you choose the correct collet size for the blade. If you wish to use one handle for two or three sizes of blades you may need extra collets.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: