- Woodworking Classes - Tool Skills, practice and theory
- Core Tools
- The Toolbox
- Visit our Showroom / Warehouse
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Australia
- Knew Concepts Fret & Coping Saws
- Tools For Wood
- Blue Spruce Toolworks
- Layout & Measuring Tools
- Books, Catalogue & DVDs
- Woodworking Benches & Hardware
- Tool Shows & Events
- Shipping Policy
Corner Chisel 1/2"
Producing square mortises is exacting work. The corner chisel, used after the mortise has been roughed out by hand or with a slot mortiser- which produces round edged mortises- helps square corners easily and precisely.
Made from O-1 Tool Steel. The cutting edge is hardened to Rc 60-62 and ground razor sharp.
Hornbeam handles. Blade length 5-3/4", overall length is 9-5/8".
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: