Journeyman's Advanced Joinery
3- Journeyman's Advanced Joinery Course (code JMT)..... 5 Day... Experience = Working by hand for a while.
N.B. this is a fundamental hand tool workshop.
For how to achieve Straight, Flat, Square, and Sharp..... every time!
- Last, of the skill series.
- Use a majority of the skills and techniques you have learned in the first two courses, to bring a build to completion.
- What steps come first, next, and last, and why.
- Why completing each step at 100% accuracy, is mandatory to achieve a fine furniture build.
- Understand the design of a project, realize how the stress in the joinery will appear and how to compensate with the correct joint orientation.
- How to fit hinge hardware.
- How to prepare for and progress through a glue-up.
- Dovetails, lots of dovetails....finally.
Project - is a toolbox build that can contain the core tools you have been using. You will want to keep this one.