- Woodworking Classes - Tool Skills, practice and theory
- Core Tools
- The Toolbox
- Visit our Showroom / Warehouse
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Australia
- Kits and Sets
- Knew Concepts Fret & Coping Saws
- Tools For Wood
- Blue Spruce Toolworks
- Layout & Measuring Tools
- Books & DVDs
- Woodworking Benches & Hardware
- Tool Shows & Events
- Shipping Policy
Band Saw Blades
• A selection of blades ideal for a variety of woodworking applications
• Includes blades as thin as 0.50mm (.020") for contour cutting fine hardwoods and thicker blades for tough tasks including pallet work
• Hardened spring tempered back and ground, precision set teeth with positive tooth angles
• Thin kerf available
• Longer life and faster cutting with less feed
• High production rates and increased yields
• Can be re-sharpened
Please note: these are not a stocked item, brands of saws will have different lengths for their blades.
Make sure you tell us the Blade Length of your saw, and write that in the instruction section of your order.
We can order different TPI, Widths, and tooth shapes, but you will have to ring us for details and pricing.
The Blades listed below are for a Hammer Band Saw, (mine), the length was determined as the average between the min and max length of the saw, keep this in mind when you are ordering.
Ring us if you are not sure. Starrett make these to order, so order more than one you will need it anyway, and it will speed delivery.
I have been testing these blades for some time now, and I am very happy with them, they have lasted longer than previous makes and cut extremely well.