- Woodworking Classes - Tool Skills, practice and theory
- Core Tools
- The Toolbox
- Visit our Showroom / Warehouse
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Australia
- Tools For Wood
- Layout & Measuring Tools
- Books & DVDs
- Woodworking Benches & Hardware
- Tool Shows & Events
- Shipping Policy
Chain Drive Vise
Chain Drive Vise Hardware
Our Chain Drive Vise hardware is designed around independent screw assemblies. We offer chains and jaws with 12", 18" or 24" spacing between screws. This makes holding an upright board for dovetailing a breeze. The vise jaw is bushed with four bronze bushings, backed up with four needle bearing and washer assemblies to reduce wear. The T-handle screw can be mounted on either the left or right of the vise jaw.
- 1-1/8" x 5 tpi rolled acme thread screws.
- Typical maximum opening is 8-1/4".
- Vise Handle and Wooden Chain Drive Vise Jaw sold separately.
NOTE: Please specify your desired chain length (12", 18", or 24") in the comments section of your order.
|Chain Drive Vise Fitting Instructions||1.25MB||27/06/2013||Download|